The International Research Training Group (IRTG) 2804 “Women’s mental health across the reproductive years” now welcome applications for PhD positions!
12 PhD positions and 1 postdoctoral fellowship are available for 3 years starting on 01.01.2023!
The University of Tübingen is an equal opportunities employer. Applications of women are thus especially encouraged; applications of disabled persons will be given preferential treatment to those of other candidates with equal qualifications.
• An interdisciplinary and international research environment
• A structured PhD program with the opportunity to develop your individual skillset
• Intensive support, mentoring and career development
• A stay in Swedens science hub Uppsala University for 6 months
• Payment is based on the German TV-L scale (E13, 65%)
• Enthusiasm for interdisciplinary research
• Scientific interest in the topic of women’s mental health
• Interest and openness to work together with our international partners
• Willingness to stay at Uppsala University for 6 months
• Social competence and ability to work in a team
• Excellent English language skills
Please submit the following documents: CV, letter of motivation, research exposé outlining your research interests with reference to the goals of this IRTG, contact information of two referees, as well as all relevant certificates until the 01.10.2022.
Applications will be screened by the steering committee and qualified candidates will be selected for an online recruitment symposium which will be held in early November 2022. Primary selection criterion is scientific excellence as mirrored in a timely graduation with excellence, a relevant and experimental bachelor/master thesis, as well as a match of expressed research interests with the IRTG’s goals.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.irtg2804.de